{migfly.blogspot.com}

Monday, March 2, 2009

Unleash the Beast...

Everyone has a other body experience, everyone is feeling like someone else. At a curtain point you feel like a beast, like a demon, like a totally different person. Everyone has this experience, whether you are good or bad. It's the same thing as the Hulk, when doctor Banner feels angry and he transforms into the beast, that we like to call the Hulk. Our inner demons and beasts are based on emotions and feelings. When you feel angry or mad, your entire
body changes, your whole posture changes with your emotions/feelings.

If you read my blog on a regularly, you know I have a segment that I call: Inner Battle. One of those combatants is the Beast. This one is filled with rage and anger, he doesn't show it's face that often, but it is a scary sight my friends. Luckily, I didn't unleash the inner beast. I am happy that I can cage that reckless animal. But I am going to share that feeling with you guys.

The anger and disbelieve are pumping through you body, your rage is bulking like crazy. You feel like the mad man is taking control. It is like when the most diabolical person wants to crush you and take over. Sometimes it is okay to take over by that demon. Sometimes it is okay to unleash the beast. All you anger wants to break something or hurt someone. Some people can obtain this fierce beast, but some, well lets say, they are weak. The inner beast takes control and for a minute you feel an outer body experience.

I remember many years, I had some issues with the beast. After a series of events, the beast showing it's true colors. Every event has an emotion, some not that pleasant emotions. Every disappointment and pain has a double effect, the pain is twice as cruel. I am not going to share every inch of memory that I got with you, but the events I've been through wasn't really fun. But learned from everything, it made me a stronger and better person. I cherished life and appreciate my friends, it is making me not feel alone. But the beast hasn't lost, it is a part of my life, it is a part of me. When the times get rough, I will unleash the beast...

0 reacties: