{migfly.blogspot.com}

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The new MigFly

As you can see, I have a new lay-out. This lay-out is more awesome than the old one, thanks to mister Wesley. I salute you!

With a new lay-out, comes new posts and this segment I like to call, triple F. It stands for Food, Film and Female. Every now and then, I post a new dish or something delish, an awesome film that I saw and to end it an awesome female that crossed my eye.

So first up: Food

I love Beef Wellington and Gordon Ramsey can prepare a mean Beef Wellington. But I am not that keen on mushrooms, but you can easily replace that for something else like herbs or tomato. I tried it once with bell peppers and it was awesome! Here Gordon's version.


Next up: Film

The other day I saw The wrestler. What a great film! It was Mickey Rourke at his best. That movie made a huge impact on me, it changes the way how you look at the wrestling company. Mickey as Randy 'The Ram' really intense and you are feeling how he is feeling. You feel his pain and very emotion he got. Not only Mickey was splendid, but also Marissa Tomei. The way she acted in the movie was marvelous. My advice, go see the wrestler and be amazed!




And last but not least: Female

This one goes out to Zooey Deschanel. Her acting skills and singing abilities are making her a star and she is extremely cute! She was great in Yes, Man and I loved her in Weeds. Sometimes I was I could meet a girl just like her, yup making my life much better!



0 reacties: