{migfly.blogspot.com}

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey Hermano

Hermano in spanish means brother, so this post is all about brothers. First of all, I have one brother, his name is Ernst. He means the world to me, although we have some differences and we have a different style, I love him to death. My brother is nine years older than me, but he is most deff my best friend. We live together, yeah, we're roommates. There are some hard days, but we always manage to work things out. My brother had made some changes in his life. Like me he went through a lot; bad break-ups, the birth of Alysha and many more stuff. Alysha, his daughter means everything to him, you can see that when he holds her and kisses her with all the love in the world.

Lets go many years back, when I was a little squirt. I remember when he first brought me to Amsterdam. Like me, he is a shop-addicted and he brought me to that fabulous world. I remember we went by train and we strolled through the city, he bought ofcourse shoes and clothes and I got toys and we ate at KFC. He had a job back then, he worked in a store and he always bought stuff for me, toys and shoes. I still have some toys that he bought for me, I cherish them with my heart.

Lets go more years back, when we lived in Hoogeveen. My mother always shares this story. It all happened in the snow. My mom can't drive a car, so she did everything by bike. So on this fine snowy day, she got in her bike and I sat in the back seat and my brother went by his own bike, we all went to the store. The way to the store went perfectly but the way back was slightly different. There was a snowy storm, but we needed to go home, because of the cold. So on the way back a huge storm hit us, my brother fell on the ground like my mom and I flew a few meters and landed in the snow. My mom checked on all of us, if we were okay and yeah, we all were okay. You, are properly thinking, that is not a great story. Well, to me and my brother that story means a lot. The fact that I was with my brother and my mom, means a lot. We survived a 'storm' together, if we could survive that, then we can survive everything. So the years that followed, we all went to stuff, but we always stay together. My brother, my hermano, was always the one who took care of me, when I was a little kid and even now, all grown up. And I will always be his little brother and I always be there for him, always got his back and in a way I take care of him. I know times a rough now, but I am here for you man! I love you!

This reminds me of my brother and I.

0 reacties: