{migfly.blogspot.com}

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Main Event

I grew up with wrestling, I know what you are thinking. It is fake, everything is played out. I know that, but like I said, I grew up with wrestling. Hulk Hogan was my favorite wrestler, his charisma, his image, I loved it all. Over the years, I get to know with other great wrestlers, like: 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, Sting, Chris Benoit, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and many many more. Now my favorite wrestlers are: Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Mr Kennedy and CM Punk.


And on the fifth of April these wrestlers will have a match at one of the biggest event ever: Wrestlemanie XXV. It is the 25th anniversary and it will be more than awesome! Every match at Wrestlemania is a main event! First, CM Punk will compete in the money in the bank match. That is a special match. Eight wrestlers will compete and their goals is to capture a briefcase with a title shot for any championship at any moment within a year. The briefcase is located high above the ring, the only way to capture the briefcase is climb with a ladder, but there is a lot of competition, so it will be a big big challenge for the wrestlers and I forgot the mention, every thing goes, so the wrestlers can use chairs, ladders, tables and many more as weapons.

Shawn Micheals will compete against a legend, The Undertaker. This guy is really badass. He is undefeated at Wrestlemania, he already won sixteen Wrestlemania matches in a row. So this match will be legendary. Shawn is an icon, he always performs at his best and he is truly mr. Wrestlemania and the Showstopper. Every match with Shawn is spectacular.

And last, Triple H. He is the current WWE champ. He will compete against Randy Orton, The Legend Killer. This match is for the title. Randy Orton has some bigg issues against Triple H, this match is also personal, because Randy did something to Tripple H's wife, so it will be intense and brutal. So I can't wait till the fifth of April, it will be epic!

Here are some promos of some past Wrestlemanias




0 reacties: