{migfly.blogspot.com}

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When madness reigns

Every day ends with a coverage of the darkness upon our little planet. Every day ends with people sleeping and entering their dreamworld. Everyone thinks the day has come to an end. Everybody thinks that the day will fall and tomorrow start all over againn...

So why this title: "When madness reigns"? Let me enlighten you with that. When a day ends, all your feelings are going to sleep, but for some of them, in their sleep, in their subconscious, a new world opens, new feelings, other emotions. For others, happiness or perhaps sadness, but for me, madness. Don't be afraid fooks, it's not that kind of madness King Leonidas is talking about. It's more a madness filled with questions, questions without answers. For example: the future of Miguel. Some say, you create your own future, but in my head still wanders, what if? What if I make the wrong choices? Will, it effect me harshly? Or the girlfriendless fact, the fact that I am still single. How or why can this be true. A question that is not only wandering in my head, many of my friends are still thinking how this phenomenon can be true. These kind of questions are wandering in my head, but there is more. Not only questions, but 'the dark passenger' is also walking in my head. The desire of wanting things, the urge of filling it's needs, mostly material aspects. And there is rage, the true madness, the feeling that even freaks me out! The madness of misunderstanding, the madness of wanting something so bad, but don't have that privilege. It is a little bit of jealousy towards the world, jealousy towards everyone who feels good, who has a special someone in their lifes, who is privileged with luck. Luckily, the madness will not transform into pent op aggression. Luckily, I will not bash windows with chairs or trowning glasses towards walls or break my laptop/pc. No, my friends, that day will not come, don't be afraid. But in my head I can break as many windows, glasses, laptops as I want, because I locked that animal. Soon as the night ends and the mornings breaks through, the madness can sleep, the madness can rest and reload his energy for a new session, for a new night and then... Then the madness can reign again...

Strike first!
Strike hard!
No Mercy!

-x- miguel

0 reacties: