{migfly.blogspot.com}

Monday, November 3, 2008

No Victory nor Death, but broken souls

It was the weekend from hell, the week that never should took place. The tears that never should have been fallen, the pain that never should be there and the broken souls that should be whole. 

Oh dear friends, this was the darkest week ever, the dark hours are coming back, the light has been blown out. Why? The ending of a friendship. I am not going to tell the story, because this is between me and her. But in the most crucial moment: should I took the phone, less thinking more action, but I let my thoughts speak out. I was wrong, I should took the phone and say: "I am sorry"! So, why didn't I did that. I wasn't capable. I couldn't get all the words togeter to say something usefull. Was that my fault, YES! Was I sad? YES! Were my eyes teary? Yes! So, why didn't I call? Because I was destroid and could't say a goddamn thing! So many things are running through my head, so many words, I should said. I am destroid, I know she is strong and will get over it. But me? Well, I won't. I don't have a strong soul as she! She is the brightest star ever! She has the sweetest soul ever! So it must have a reason why it all ended. So it was my fault, I should took more action, I shouldn't let it slip away. I dug my own grave, I opened my own door to the full emo-me. I gave the emo more power to controll, gave the dark soul more energy to rampage. So my heart is all bitter and black. My dearest best friend is no more, because of me...

Why should something like this took place, this would never happen. The minds of a lot of people are exploding. What? Are they no friends no more? I feel a cold chill around me, that means that sadness, pain and darkness is coming towards me. I don't have anything to say anymore, I am hurt, I am broken...

1 reacties:

Angle Like Harashuku Gurl said...

Love goes both ways, it's the same with friendship. Do not bother to be squashed like a bug, just becuz u think u are the only one to apologize....

Real friends can stand the test of time and highs & lows etc.

Don't be sad cuz somebody does not deserve you!

Cu around
~Justice~