{migfly.blogspot.com}

Friday, November 28, 2008

Julia's Awesomeness

I am a sucker for pasta, mmm. And now I am lucky, because Amsterdam's Central Station has a pasta take-away, called: Julia's. The first thing that popped into my head. Is it Julia Vaughn's pasta joint? Hihi. No, it couldn't be. Too bad, it isn't. It's just an Italian take-away restaurant with a pasta theme. Well, my dear friends, it is awesome! Since the opening of that take-away it is always very, very crowded, always a huge waiting line. But today, finally, my chance to get some of that awesome pasta. I ordered a tortilini with carbona sauce and Wesley took a penne with salmon. They prepared the pasta infront of our very own eyes! Like awesome! After a few minutes the dishes were finished and they were served in little cute white with green boxes, so adorable! With also a sleek silver fork. We went upstairs to the train and at a bench infront of the train, we enjoyed our delish food. And trust me it was really splendid!

Julia's cute box filled with glorious pasta with that dandy fork.
It's kinda a tribute towards Julia Vaughn, don't you think?

Wesley's penne with salmon.


My tortilini with carbona sauce.


Eating pasta fiercely!

0 reacties: