{migfly.blogspot.com}

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Not Funny" women, the TV-series edition

Yes, friends, it is back, the "not funny" women and this time a special one, the TV-series edition. These are some awesome female from my favourite TV-series. These series are awesome on their own, but with the company of these gals it's even more awesomer!


From Chuck: Yvonne Strahovski ( Sarah Walker ) 
Yeah, she is Chuck's cover girlfriend, if I was Chuck I made it official!

Also from Chuck: Jordana Brewster ( Dr. Jill Roberts )
She is Chuck's ex, in an alternate universe, she dumped him for me, hihi.

From The Office: Rashida Jones ( Karen Filippelli)
Ah, sweet Karen, with your hawt business suits. 

From Dexter: Valerie Cruz ( Sylvia Prado )
I love it when she calls her husband *wink*.

Also from Dexter: Jaime Murray ( Lila )
Unfortunaley, Dex kills her, what a shame *sigh*. 

From The OC: Samaire Armstrong ( Anna Stern )
The perfect geeky girl for me.

Also from The OC: Autumn Reeser ( Taylor Townsend ) 
I wish that kiss was for me.

From Life: Sarah Shahi ( Dani Reese ) 
Why don't you save my life?

And from Gossip Girl: Tamara Feldman ( Poppy Lifton )
She had a brief apperance in Gossip Girl, but stays forever in my mind!



0 reacties: