{migfly.blogspot.com}

Friday, November 7, 2008

Sound & Vision.

Oh, friends, what a hard and difficult week it was, really emotional and with lots of work for school. I went on a school trip to Sound & Vision in Hilversum, it was a blast, but I wasn't in the right state of mind. Yes, I enjoyed my stay there, but I could enjoyed it ever more when my heart was at the right place. 

Our task from school is to make an advice report for Sound & Vision. So all the first years classes went to this building to get some ideas and to get some intel about the main project. 
So some pictures of the Sound & Vision day:


Pretty awesome building


The many windows


It looks crazy

Wesley taking pictures of stairs, don't ask why

The Enterprise with a giant alien, who wants to attack it

Cool robots!

A robot hero!

What's up Bats, what's up Spidey


I want them all!


A delicious dessert ( not really) 

2 reacties:

Wesley said...

This is why

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3166/2999501279_e20e73e2e4.jpg

Av. said...

ik ben daar ook geweest!!
kantine was veeelste duur, bad memories :(