{migfly.blogspot.com}

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Room Raiders: MigFly's room

Yeah, I love Room Raiders, so have a look at some things from my room.


Even Kid Robot can skate


Nerds are Awesome!


Yeah, a really good album and yeah, I got her autograph and she diggs my shoes!


You gotta love My Little Pony, her name is Little Miss Vixen, a tribute to The OC


MigFly's gang; Ozzy Osbourne, Optimus Prime and Michelangelo ( in a Flava Flav outfit )


Mac x RVCA x Robot is the Future x The Cobrasnake x MigFly


mmm, I love Maaza Mango and Snapple is from Heaven


An Awesome painting made by Wndy

2 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Sweet site, I hadn't come across migfly.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Continue the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
like this in the past? Keep up the great work!