{migfly.blogspot.com}

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of Awesomeness

Yeah, finally after a year hard labor, I can go to school. My very first day of school, well, introduction then. Wesley and I decided to go with the car, we parked and went by subway, yeah, subway, when I think of a subway, two things come to mind, first I love a steak & cheese sub and NYC. But anyways, we went to HVA, yes, that's our school. We stepped into to the school and felled like students again, the old good days. Wesley went to his class, no, we're not in the same class, to bad but anyways, he has a fun class and so as I. My group is swell, but I didn't really socialize with other classmates, because we were devided into groups of 8-10. So another day my friends, I shall meet the others. My first year is going to be a rough, lots of school hours and lots of learning activities! So the groups did some fun activities around the school, it was swell. After that we presented to the whole class, with that the day ended. All for all, it was a swell day, lots of new people, lots of information and lots of motivation to be awesome this year!


Yep, this is my school

0 reacties: