{migfly.blogspot.com}

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The end is near, my dear ( or not? )

Yeah, I know surely, the summer is gone! With my first day of school, grey clouds and beginning of a new life. I started to think, are friendships part of that phenomenon? If you think of summer loves and summer friendships, you gain friends during the summer, when you're on a holiday and then when you leave, you still gain contact, but after a few weeks or maybe months, friendship gone! What about long term friendships, what if one leaves the country for a few months or years, what will happen with that friendship? Will they work on it? Will one became jealous of the other? Who will know, I know that to remain a friendship is hard, it is even harder then a relationship. In a relationship, if one doesn't cooperate, you can dump the other, but in a friendship, you just can't turn your back on the other, eventhough the other wants to work on it. From my experiences, you don't want to lose your best friend. I recently got involved in this situation and let me tell you my friends, it can be ugly, I spare you the details, but the main key in life is: work with it. If you have a really hard job, work with it, figure it out and show you can be the best and reign supreme! Same with friendships, figure it out, work it with, fight for it! Even when you are wrong, don't let your guard down, stand up, show that you can reign supreme and work it out. Even when all odds are against you, work for it, cry if you want, but show that you can fight! Show that the end is not near!

0 reacties: