{migfly.blogspot.com}

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Faces of the Summer

And now, finally the faces of summer 2008


Wndy, Mig & Ryu ( Original Team Awesome )


Alysha aka kid with class, modifying her glasses
( yeah, you look awesome )


Joey, Manho, Koek, Rheebana, Ryu, Wndy, Jeremy, Cky & Mig
(Class of 2008)


Yeah, we're awesome and you know it!


Wndy with her good friends: Wall-E & EVE


Team Awesome Posse


Skateboard R


Ice cube fishing with chopsticks, props to Mister Miyagi
( remember the flies )


Oeee, Kimmie looks dangerous


"Leave me alone, just let me eat my berliner in peace!"


Ryu & Chantal, wait a minute, that's my cap! hihi


Jin : What are you doing Mig?


Looking fierce under an umbrella!


Mig & Romao: Don't mess with us!


Jinny looking to cute and to incognito!

1 reacties:

Jessie Jane said...

I looooove your style!