{migfly.blogspot.com}

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spidey

I am a huge Spider-Man fan. I grew up watching every Spider-Man cartoons. I had comics, toys, clothing and many more Spider-Man merch. So when they announced they would do a Spider-Man moviem, I was in glee! And it was pretty sure that Sony would do a trilogy. But as a true true fan, I got a little bit disappointed. In the first movie, Norman Osborn/Green Goblin dies. In the second movie Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus dies and in the third movie, Eddie Brock was played by Topher Grace which was a mistake ( well in the Ultimate Spider-Man sage, Eddie Brock was a wimp ). But I always remember Eddie/Venom as this big guy. And there were other disappointed factors. Like, you'll only see Flash Thompson in the first movie for a few minutes. Gwen Stacy appearded in the third movie, but in the comics, she is Pete's first love. And the Green Goblin doesn't really measured up to the true Goblin. But now, years later since the third Spider-Man. They announced to do a reboot. With a different cast, new story and a new universe. And after seeing plot lines, cast/characters and the new suit. I really feel like a kid reborn! The new suit looks amazing. The new Peter Parkers is I think awesome, Andrew Garfield ( The Social Network ). Also and finally Gwen Stacy, the first love! The new vilian is The Lizard, also one of my personal favourites. So I really can't wait for this!



strike first
strike hard
no mercy

migfly


0 reacties: