{migfly.blogspot.com}

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rustic

Lately my style of cooking is more a rustic and homesy with a elegant touch. I use simple, clean ingredients to make awesome rustic dishes. My gloss burger is a perfect example of my style. Simple, clean but elegant. The other day I made a really rustic dish. Boiled diced potato, then drained and tossed with chives, salt and butter untill the potato is a bit crumbley. Simple light sautéed peas with sjallots, garlic, pepper and salt. The protein I used was a beef steak with chilli powder, garlic powder, paprika powder, oil, salt and pepper marinade. To finish it off, I used the fat and left over marinade of the beef to make a easy gravy with sjallots, red wine and beef stock.

This is the result!


strike first
strike hard
no mercy

migfly

0 reacties: