{migfly.blogspot.com}

Friday, September 4, 2009

The will to move

It is my second year at a new school, so far it is going well. But I have loads of work to do, I have two options: 1 be all nonchalant about it and see where it goes to and 2 work my ass off! I'll take the second option, work my ass off. This year will the hardest and most intense year ever. As I wake up, I know and I am dedicated to work for it. Last year was an okay year, but I could work better and harder. Now I have to take all the slack from last year combine it with this year, you can guess it is very hard.

But you know, I have obtained many obstacles. So this will be another chapter of my life. You can say this is a the story of my succes. In a few years I can laugh at this and chill out with my family and friends, having an awesome job.

But for now, WORK YOUR ASS OFF!

0 reacties: