{migfly.blogspot.com}

Friday, September 4, 2009

Where's the rage

As I sit here behind a computer, listing to Kings of Leon - Ragoo. I feel nothing, no rage, no sorrow, no pain. I had moments where my rage takes control, moments when I feel sad, when the sadness takes control. Emo takes over and laughs in my face, making me all sad. Not at a point where I cut my wrist, oh no. I am curtainly not like that, I was more an emo where I sit behind the computer and complaining about life.

Everybody lives a curtain life where he/she feels an emotion and can't control it. It is like the weather, you can not control the weather. When you are upset, you can not control the rage, or maybe the tears. You can hold strong about it, but deep inside it boils. It wants to come out, but you hold strong. So it will come another time and place.

What I am going to say now, is kinda strange. Yes, I have little feelings now, but I miss the rage or madness. Sometimes it feels so good to let it all out at once. I miss that sinister person in me, saying to do bad things. Maybe I have controled it, I don't know. I don't even know, when I had a conversation with the Dark Passenger. Do you remember him, the one who talks me into buying bad things. Or the Rage, the one who reminds me you can let it all out and sometimes be a jerk. At this moment, I am a zen person. I think more about my next steps and plan everything carefully. Maybe I have to look up the Dark Passenger or the Rage or the Emo and have a long long talk with them. Maybe we can let one out for a day, so watch out my friends...

Don't worry guys, I am not psycho or something. Everybody has these feelings, everybody struggles with this, I am just sharing mine with yours.

0 reacties: