{migfly.blogspot.com}

Friday, September 11, 2009

The girl who got stuck in time

As I sit in the subway-train, a strobe of light hits my eye. What was that? Was the light from the lamp, not it was the reflection of a silver headphone. And there she stood next to the window, a girl with a 90's headphone. I do remember that headphone, it's the same headphone were your gets stuck when you want to take it of. The samen headphone with the fluffy padding for the ears. You can make it more retro when you have the old skool cassette player. As I lock my eyes towards her, I see she reach to her pocket and I see that old skool cassette player. That sight was so fascinated, it was like a girl from the past has been sent to the future. She wore those Adidas Superstar shoes, the white ones with the black stripes.



I do like her style, a really simple but retro style. And she looked very cute, half short hair and pixie eyes combined with a cute smile.

As the subway-train stops, she walks out. I have no idea who she is and were she is going. I hope I see her again, maybe we could share some 80/90's music.

0 reacties: