{migfly.blogspot.com}

Saturday, June 6, 2009

When the lights are off

I remember this curtain moment in time, when I sit on my bed, staring into the darkness. As I stare into the 'black hole', moments of my life flash by. Moments of joy, moments of sadness, these moment reflect my life. Without these moments, my life would be nothing.

I always was afraid of the darkness, I was scared for ghosts and evil spirits. I always thought, when the lights go off, they would come and get me. But now I am scared of something else, I am scared of the evil spirits within. Everyone is struggling with their inner demons, everyone has some skeletons in their closets, even the ones who are totally innocent.

When the lights go out, you can imagine whoever you want to be, whether you want to be someone powerful or someone unnoticed. I always wish to be someone who is sucessful, someone who made a name in the world. I dream about the perfect life, the life where there is no worries. Where I don't have to think about others, just about myself. I know it is so egocentric, but sometimes you have to think about yourself. I intend to worry to much about others, to much about other sorrows. But how can I enjoy live if I don't think about myself?

I always feel different when the lights go out, like I don't have to hide myself, like I can be whoever I want to be. Sometimes a crazy and sinister person comes out, the darkness and the sinister have a great connection. You can do all kinds of sinister things in the dark. So sometimes I feel like an evil person, with a glaze over my eyes. But do I hurt people? No, why hurt people? No, I am not that messed up. It is a progress of life, everyone has this feeling. Some are willing to talk about and some are scared so they hide it far away. I am someone who wants to share it, I always struggle with the forces of evil and good. I always have to choose between good and evil, with big and small stuff. Sometimes my choices aren't that good, but I made them, so I have to follow that path. Whether the good path or the evil path.

As I sit here, thinking about my life, I have choosen many paths. Many good paths but there are some wrong decisions. But I can't take them back, so I have to deal with it. So when the lights go out, you can think about it. You can recap your entire life, think of why you choose the wrong decisions. But I am still standing, I am still breathing. I am still feeling strong and I am still here. So when the lights go off, I remember about my life and how I will reign supreme!

-strike first-
-strike hard-
-no mercy-

xo migfly

0 reacties: