{migfly.blogspot.com}

Thursday, June 25, 2009

As the sun wakes up

Hello sunshine, the sunrays are greeting me. Saying hello to me. A really sunny day, making me instant happy. The couple of days were fun, I did some hang out time with my brother and went to Transformers twice, with really good friends. As I sit here, listening to Regina Spektor enjoying my free time, I realize from this moment everything is good, no worries. Yet again a clear moment.

You are wondering, were are the big stories? Were are the intense stories with the sudden twists. Well, my friends, I am currently busy with some stories. It is so hard to come up with new stories, It takes a lot from me. But soon I have more spare time and I will post more stuff, just for you guys!

-strike first-
-strike hard-
-no mercy-

xo migfly

0 reacties: