{migfly.blogspot.com}

Monday, May 11, 2009

I can't help myself


I must admit, I'm an addict. I have a few addictions, I love shoes, clothing, chocolate, toys, comics and fooooood!!!! So today, I went for some birthday shopping for my brother ( Friday he will turn 31 ), I was looking for an Iron Maiden shirt, but I couldn't find in anywhere, what the frick men. So I bought shoes for myself. You are wondering, huh, shoes for yourself, but how Mig? Well, I went to Patta/Ben G and I saw some nice Nike SBs in the colour purple and since I don't have shoes in the colour purple, I must own then. So I walked out the store with a pair fresh sneakers.

So the dark passenger has struck again! I am sorry...


My new babies


Sweet

So now my shoe collection will expand, to a totall of 31.





Sorry for the bad pics, it's by camera phone.

-strike first-
-strike hard-
-no mercy-

migfly

0 reacties: