{migfly.blogspot.com}

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A clear moment

As I sit here, listing to some music from "Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel - Baby, It's Cold Outside"and look at pictures from one of my favourite models, Shakara Ledard. I realize I am pretty stressed-free at this moment. Don't ask my how come, I really don't know. There is plenty of work to do for school, searching for the perfect b-day gift for Wndy, work for money and much more other stuff I can't remember, but now I feel calm and relaxed. As I recap all the cute women/students that I saw on school today, a big smile comes on my face. I am still single over here, but at this curtain moment of time I feel fine aboutit. Tomorrow surely I will bitch and nag about the fact I still haven't met the perfect girl. But that my friends that is for tomorrow. For now, I feel splendid with no worries at all.

Shakara


Rawr no bra


Oh you look fierce indeed!


You caught my heart


Let's go fishing

-strike first-
-strike hard-
-no mercy-

xo migfly

0 reacties: