{migfly.blogspot.com}

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Favourites

It's always a delight to have some spare time to cook some comfort dishes. This entire weekend I cooked my favourite dishes. I even had the time to cook a dish from my childhood.

My mom always made noodle soup with eggs and rice for me when I was a kid. So this is my version. Simple chicken broth with noodles and an egg on top. On the bottom you'll find white rice. Brings back so many memories.


I love to make burgers. So this is a little spin on my famous gloss burger. Beef and lamb burger with chopped bacon, cheddar & gouda cheese, blue cheese dressing, nacho, tomato and sauteéd shallots on an Italian buns.

Leftover sandwich with ribs, nachos and 6-minute egg.

Tasting menu dish: Penne with fresh homemade bolognese sauce, sausage meatballs and cheese.



strike first
strike hard
no mercy

migfly

0 reacties: