{migfly.blogspot.com}

Monday, January 4, 2010

The day when time & place stood still

As the train rides through the white landscape, filled with snow, I listen to a track from this Dutch hiphop gang called "Flink Namen" their song called "Wolken". My mind goes off, my minds wanders to a place where time and place stands still. You can do everything you want, but you stay at place and think about life.

So my journey begins here...

I always thought that the New Year will change for me, I always thought that my New Year's resolution comes true if you believe in it. Well, you have to work for it. You have to set goals, for every action you must bust you chops for it. If you crave for succes you can't expect everything will come to your path. These for days of 2010, I really thought about my life. I need to really step up a notch. First on my list is getting a driver's licence. This is a huge step in my life, I finally have the courage to take that step.

But there is more, as I wonder in the world where time and place stands still. I see that I struggle with myself. Have I lost my identity? Have I forget who I am? No, sometimes you have to push yourself to the absolute limit to conquer what you crave. This could be a great anthem for 2010, Conquer what you crave.

I am blessed with all my friends & family, I think this year will be a year filled with love!

-strike first-
-strike hard-
-no mercy-

migfly

1 reacties:

Unknown said...

Ja, jij bent volgens mij de eerste, dus thanks for that!!! :)
Dus jij gaat dit jaar je rijbewijs halen ;)?
xxx