{migfly.blogspot.com}

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What to do with power?

Remember those famous words? "With great power comes great responsibility". Yeah, those famous words comes from one of the biggest fictional characters of all time, Spider-Man. But the real question is, what do you do if you have so much power? Spider-Man had fisical powers, but there is more than that. Not only heroes have powers, also villians. They have so much power, that they choose the path of the evil.

Another great example is: Donald Trump. This guy has so much power, the power of the buck. His wealth is even greater than some countries combined, but he is one big default. His big ego, people with powers has the biggest egos. You can do anything and be the bigger man.

What would I do with a lot of power? I am not sure, I think you have to make huge decisions. Will I use the power for good or will my ego grow. It came to my attention that a lot of people have to make difficult decisions. Even the biggest heroes, the biggest icons must make a choice. Choose the path of the good or the bad. Even back in time, the biggest warlords made some difficult choices. Some were bad, but they made it. They had the balls to take the change! Sometimes you have to take a change and risk it all. You have to make sacrifices.

I made a lot of decisions, I made good and bad choices. I realized that I always played it safe, I have to listen to my close friends. Sometimes it is good to go all out and take a chance. With life, you can play it save, but you can go above and beyond. Go to places were no man went before, go step in the land of the lost. I am going make my personal goal to take more chances. Changes always start with yourself, you are the one to blame. So I will find my power and use it. I know I work hard in life, but it is okay to work a bit harder.

So you are wondering, what are you going to do if you had power? Well, just wait and you'll see. But for now:

-strike first-
-strike hard-
-no mercy-

xo migfly


0 reacties: